Camarillo Hospice’s Grief Counseling Program
We provide free grief counseling to the community thanks to generous donations and grants.
Our Services include:
- Individual, couple, and family grief counseling
- Counseling for caregivers and individuals with a terminal illness.
- Bereavement Grief Support Groups:
- General Bereavement Groups Wednesdays 1-2:30 pm and Thursdays 6-7:30 pm
- Young Widow and Widower’s Grief Support Group Tuesdays 5:30-7 pm
- Caring for You, the Caregiver 1st and 3rd Wednesdays 1-2:30 pm
- Survivors of Suicide Loss Support Group 1st and 3rd Wednesdays 6:30-8 pm
- Adult Loss of Parent Support Group 1st and 3rd Thursdays 6-7:30
- Reinvesting in Life after Loss Support Group 2nd and 4th Thursdays 3-4:30 pm
- Children and Teen Grief Support Groups (Good Grief Club and Teenage Grief Groups) 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- Grief Support Group in Schools as scheduled
- Healing Grief through Journaling as scheduled
- Understanding Your Grief, 10 week grief support group as scheduled
- Healing Grief through Art as scheduled
- Meditation and Grief as scheduled
Our bereavement team is comprised of Licensed Therapists, Registered Associate MFT/MSW, MSW/MFT Trainees and Bereavement Volunteers. We also provide a Comprehensive Bereavement Skills class to the community through out the year.
Services in Spanish
For information please call Stacia Sickle at 805-389-6870 x452